We have moved!
This site is no longer being maintained by the Technology Enhanced Learning Unit (formerly LTTU).
Please visit our new website at www.uwtel.co.uk for up to date information.
The University of Worcester has invested in a number of software systems and tools to help support learning and teaching. The Learning and Teaching Technology Unit can provide access, support and training for the following and you can find more details on each in the sub-menu items at the top of the page.
Blackboard Virtual Learning Environment
- Discussion boards
- Group working
- Assessment (summative and formative)
- Achievements and Badges
- Communication tools
- Self and Peer assessment
- Referencing tools (Turnitin and Safe Assign)
The creation of the following asset types:
- Webfolio (mini website)
- Uploaded content external to the system (such as Microsoft Office documents and PDF files)
- Course area providing instructions, content and information
- A central area to submit, and collect student work in one area
- A place to organise, grade and provide feedback
- An area for supporting resources including PebblePlus templates, files and web links
- Discussion forum
- Screen recording
- Alternative to reading
- Flipped classroom
- Online Presentations
- Embedded quiz content
- Embedding videos within Blackboard Courses and Organisations
- Audience response software
- Embed questions in Powerpoint
- Clickers for voting