In a recent TEL community of practice get together we looked at some of the feedback from the Share and Inspire Seminar and identified a few “quick wins” that we can implement to help promote and support staff using technology.
- Online forum for sharing tips and ideas – I’ve set up a Padlet page for top tips – please feel free to contribute and encourage your colleagues to add a post.
- Training for new classroom technology – workshop arranged for Wednesday 16th March, 2016, 12.15 -13.15 in EE2010 with Owen Parry.
- Other training opportunities – LTTU workshops arranged for the rest of the semester can be found here and the Staff Development Booking system has other opportunities relating to general IT, Research and Academic Development.
- Embed TEL in the PGCHE – Lunchtime session arranged for MAHE4141 on 30th March, 2016.
- Community of Practice – regular lunchtime meeting arranged – next to take place on Tuesday 22nd March.